Full-Day Toto's Elephant Sanctuary
- Meet the elephants in their natural habitat
- Elephant Activities includes feeding and bathing
- Chance to get a great photos with the elephants unlike anywhere else
- You can also choose the half-day program
Find yourself amid the mountains of Chiang Mai, and give your time pampering the elephants at Toto’s Elephant sanctuary. On this half-day trip, you will enjoy meeting with the elephant in their natural habitat, have a great time with them, and bring home lots of great photos.
Toto’s Elephant Sanctuary offer a variety of amazing and exclusive experiences which you will never forget and would love to share with your families and friends. From observing the elephants happily roaming free of chains in their natural environment, feeding and caring for the adorable young elephants to trekking with them in the rain forest.
Toto’s Elephant Sanctuary being you the elephant interaction in the most ethical and eco-friendly manner. Elephants at this place are rescued from circuses, the timber industry and places they have been forced to work and mistreated.
The camps aims to provide better life for these gentle giants and conserve them in a respectful manner by opting to a no-riding elephant camp. Visit and support the elephants at Toto’s Elephant Sanctuary.
What to Expect
Our Service Includes
- Hotel Pickup & drop-off
- Local Guide
- Food for Elephants
- Drinking Water
- Accidental Insurance
- Photos (On Toto’s Facebook)
- Any personal expenses
The time mentioned is approximate and subject to traffic on the tour date.
- A cancellation fee of 100.0% is charged if canceled 3 day(s) or less before the event
- A cancellation fee of 50.0% is charged if canceled 7 day(s) or less before the event
- A cancellation fee of 0.0% is charged if canceled 10 day(s) or less before the event
Price per person
We offer secure payments through PayPal, we do not keep your credit card information
We offer free cancellation for up to 72 hours in advance. More information see Cancellation Policy