Kanchanaburi Erawan Waterfall, Death Railway and Elephant Care
- Swim in the emerald ponds of the Erawan Waterfalls, and hike to marvel at the nature of each level
- Visit major landmarks of Kanchanaburi such as Thai-Burma Railway and River Kwai Bridge
- Chance to get close to the elephants and participate in Elephant Bathing Experience
Travel to Kanchanaburi on a packed full-day tour that will impress you from dawn till dusk. Visit the exquisite Erawan Waterfall and swim inside the emerald green ponds. Get a chance to walk on the notorious Death Railway and explore the cave of Buddha. A day at Kanchanaburi is not complete without visiting the rescued Elephants, observe and learn about the elephants. Prepare for a great day with your private professional guide, air-conditioned vehicle, and lunch included.
What to Expect
06:30 AM Meet your guide at the hotel lobby, take a 2.30 hours road trip from Bangkok to Kanchanaburi with stops along the way.
Visit the Erawan Waterfall, a waterfall of emerald green ponds with a total of 7 levels. Navigate all the levels and have a great time swimming.
Take on a thrilling walk on the Thai-Burma Death Railway built alongside the beautiful River Kwai while learning the dark history of this railway.
Kra Sae Cave
Visit the cave with a Buddha image inside. This cave was formerly a camp for the POWs during the construction of the railway.
Head towards the home of many rescued elephants, the Elephant Haven. Spend time to take care of the elephants by washing them by the side of the river. Show them your support in this elephant sanctuary.
Bridge Over the River Kwai
Set out to the famous Bridge of the River Kwai, spend a short time walking along the ironclad bridge that bears a long history of bloodshed and conflict from the time of World War II.
Our Service Includes
- Hotel Pickup & drop-off
- Private Transport by Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Professional Guide
- Admission Fees
- Bottled Water
- Accidental Insurance
- Any personal expenses
We recommend bringing a set of clothes to change, Swimsuits, Insect Repellant, Towels.
There are places to change your clothes at the Erawan Waterfall, Elephant Sanctuary.
This is require a moderate amount of walking. Travelers should be moderately fit to participate in this tour.
- A cancellation fee of 100.0% is charged if canceled 3 day(s) or less before the event
- A cancellation fee of 50.0% is charged if canceled 7 day(s) or less before the event
- A cancellation fee of 0.0% is charged if canceled 10 day(s) or less before the event
Price per person
We offer secure payments through PayPal, we do not keep your credit card information
We offer free cancellation for up to 72 hours in advance. More information see Cancellation Policy