Khao Yai National Park Soft Adventure & Winery Tour
- Full day adventure to the National Park of Khao Yai
- Chance to experience a close encounter with wildlife
- Sight various species of birds, and be amazed by the flora and fauna
Khao Yai is the best destination for those looking to immerse themselves in the nature. Journey into the lush green forest rich in biodiversirt with chances to see the wildlife in action. Sight various types of animals as you trek on your choosen route. Wrap the day up in comfort at the Winery and some wine tasting.
What to Expect
07:00 Meet our guide at hotel lobby
09:00 Khao Yai National Park
Khao Yai National Park covers an area of 2,168 square kilometers in the Phanom Dong Rak mountain range, including evergreen forests and grasslands. The park stretches over four provinces including Nakhon Ratchasima, Nakhon Nayok, Saraburi, and Prachin Buri.
Found in the national park are 3,000 species of plants, 320 species of birds like red jungle fowl and Coral-billed Ground-cuckoo and 66 species of mammals, including Asiatic black bear, Asian elephant, gaur, gibbon, Indian sambar deer, pig-tailed macaque, Indian muntjac, dhole, and wild pig. It is also the habitat of over 200 species numerous butterflies.
Upon arriving at the National Park, We will have to choose 1 of 3 routes for our day trip.
- Kong Kaew Waterfall
- The trail is 1.2 km long from the visitor Center to Kong Kaew Waterfall. It is a concreted trail with interpretation boards. The terrain is slightly steep but safe to hike.
- Haew Suwat Waterfall
- The trail is 3 km long, starting from the Orchid Campsite to Haew Suwat Waterfall. Hiking time is about 2 hours. It is a concreted trail and easy to follow.
- Nong Pak Chi Wildlife Watch Tower
- The third trail is 3.3 km with 2 hour hike, starting from KM 33 to Nong Pak Chi wildlife watchtower. The trail is good for impressive big trees and wildlife.
- Kong Kaew Waterfall
13:00 PB Valley Winery
Lunch at the park local restaurant and continue driving to the winery to visit one of the best Vineyards and wine cellar in Khao Yai area. Take the Vineyard and Winery Tour. Learn about the various wine and other grapes in the estate including wine cellar and wine tasting. Refreshing grape juice is offered for those who do not drink alcohol.
Our Service Includes
- Hotel Pickup & drop-off
- Private Transport by Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Professional Guide
- Admission Fees
- Bottled Water
- Accidental Insurance
- Any personal expenses
Travelers should be moderately fit to participate in this tour. Wear shoes suitable for trekking. Bring sunglasses, sunscreen and insect repellant
- A cancellation fee of 100.0% is charged if canceled 3 day(s) or less before the event
- A cancellation fee of 50.0% is charged if canceled 7 day(s) or less before the event
- A cancellation fee of 0.0% is charged if canceled 10 day(s) or less before the event
Price per person
We offer secure payments through PayPal, we do not keep your credit card information
We offer free cancellation for up to 72 hours in advance. More information see Cancellation Policy